2014 Crystal Ball New Year’s Eve Party
The inaugural Crystal Ball occurred December 31, 2003 and in 10 amazing years has grown to become the largest and longest running New Year’s event in the Midwest. In honor of 10 great years, we’re pulling out all of the stops… Featuring all five levels of IMS, over 25 bars and the best entertainment and lighting we’ve ever had!
What to expect at the 2014 New Year’s Eve Crystal Ball Experience
- Great live music and entertainment with a wide variety of dance, top 40’s, house, 80’s and more. We’ve secured the Twin Cities’ favorite DJ’s, including Strangelove, Fresko, DJ Indy, Kurt Schultz, Chris Castle, Julius Romero and headlining performer, Har Mar Superstar!
- Award-winning lighting: a feast for the eyes, from the background lighting to the dance floor.
- Professional and accommodating staff, from the front door to the bathrooms.
- Valet and coat check available.
- Shuttle service Downtown and Uptown (NEW THIS YEAR) running to and from the event. No more wait for cabs
- A “class act” environment. We do not tolerate underdressed or under-behaved, so please dress and act the part or you will be excluded from the fun.
- Tons of ticket options for individuals or large groups, and budgets of all sizes.
- Incredible V.I.P. levels and amenities: food, bottle service, cabanas and, for the first time, our 5th floor Ultra V.I.P. Sky Lounge
With a proven track record of the Twin Cities hottest New Year’s Eve party The Crystal Ball is sure to be another success. This is the most fun you’ll have downtown Minneapolis and we look forward to celebrating with you.